Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Danielle + Dan

(Here is also a shot of the invitation I designed for them. This was really a fun one with my beloved floral things and texture. Notice the postmark; I edited it to make it their date.)

We keep working with these amazing couples. When we first tell people we photograph weddings, some gasp, turn white, and obviously have flash backs to You Tube videos and TV shows of 'Bridezillas.' Soon they get to, "I bet you have your fair share of horror stories."

Then it's our turn to gasp and turn white as all we have are shining reviews of glorious, emotion-filled frolics with couples; our cameras in hand. (Although cheesy sounding and needs to be visualized in slow motion, is not far off from how we feel about all of our brides and grooms.)

In continuing awesome couple fashion, Danielle and Dan were our kind of love. Although it stormed well into their day, soon after their vows, the sunlight flowed. I can't believe how much they laughed together! The day flew by for us and we feel quite honored to have shared it with them.

P.S. The flowers were beautiful. So many rich fall colors and cool little berries, puffs and blooms just begging to be fondled. Although I've probably mentioned it before, and know I will again, Bridget has a brilliant design sense that makes my eyes giggle. I both respect and envy her. Onto the pics!























No comments: