Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Website *Tah Dah*

We're excited to finally have our new site up. All I need to do now is get the invitation end finished and I won't have to stare at code ever again. Okay, well....maybe not ever...Thankfully our friend Matt with Fuzzy Logic will be helping us with the invitation site as it's gone beyond my realm of knowledge. Six months from now, we'll probably change the look of it, again. But I love trying new things and am always looking to evolve our branding.

Hopefully, you'll find our new site warmer, easier to navigate, and as functionally 'pretty' as we intended. I know a lot of photographers have fully Flash based sites, but we chose to keep things simple. (Although there are some beautifully designed ones out there!) Maybe on our next update we'll introduce some Flash.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the new site! Let us know what you think!

No comments: