Friday, August 3, 2007

Whoohoo for the Weekend!

This has been one sleep-deprived week! We gave our portfolio a long needed overhaul as well as jazzed up some of our invitations we're getting ready to release. I'm so excited about these! I wish I had my design sense four years ago when I was doing our wedding invitations. I am almost thinking about posting them sometime just for laughs. They were actually stick people renditions of a bride and groom; pretty amusing.

I've also completed the designs for our Blue Window Design as well as the Blue Window Photography site. I think I might be digging myself hole for taking on three sites at once. Or possibly, it's our developer that I'm dragging in the hole with me. Matt with Fuzzy Logic Systems ( www.fuzzylogicsystems.com) is actually the most amazing web guy I've ever dealt with. He doesn't use too many nerd-speak words that are over my head, and when they do come up-he takes the time to explain things. Consider this my shameless plug for him, but he's superb to work with! I also designed his site and logo. I based the 'fuzzy' off what my world looks like without glasses.

However, on to the weekend!

No comments: